The lightweight and compact SmartOTDR speeds and optimizes field testing of metro and access networks— with a tailored OTDR interface and automatic analysis that any technician can understand.
- Tri-wavelength with 1310, 1550, and in-service 1625 nm wavelengths
- PON optimized to test through a 1×128 splitter
- Automated fiber inspection pass/fail analysis software
- Integrated CW light source on OTDR port
- Built-in optical power meter and VFL options
- Large 5-inch touch screen display
- Characterize point-to-point access & metro fiber networks
- Qualify and troubleshoot FTTH/PON networks
- Qualify and troubleshoot singlemode FTTA/DAS front haul
- VIAVI SmartOTDR E136FB APC 1310/1550/1625nm Live
- FTTH SLM L1 Software Option Enabled
- AC Adapter/Charger
- Manual/Quick Start Guide
Condition & Remarks:
Excellent condition, all wavelengths tested using Fibre link, Fibre connectors cleaned & inspected.
Refer to photos for details
|30 Days – All items are covered by 30 Days Warranty for defects or functional issues from the date of delivery. Change of mind returns incur 20% Restocking Fee, returns are not accepted for change of mind once the item has been opened, used or operated. It needs to be returned with original boxes and accessories as received.
|Shipping & Tax
|· Worldwide and Australia wide Express shipping options available.
· GST Tax Invoice Provided to Australian Buyers Upon Purchase
|FLUXNET is not affiliated with any of the brands sold. We are solely a 3rd party source for the items we carry.