The VIAVI DWDM OTDR solution enables performing a complete end-to-end link characterization and troubleshooting through MUX/DEMUX of newly deployed or active DWDM and Hybrid CWDM/DWDM networks. It’s the perfect OTDR for cable, mobile, and telecommunications operators dealing with C-RAN and mobile front haul access networks, passive DWDM networks for cable TV business services, and next-generation FTTH networks.
- 50GHz/100GHz/200GHz channel spacing based on the ITU-T standard grid
- 44 dB dynamic range for access and metro applications
- High performance single-ended test tool to qualify and troubleshoot Metro and Access DWDM networks
- Deliver right, first time deployment during construction
- Automatically identify and test DWDM port channel/link with patented WaveScan
- Avoid accidental transceiver damage with SFP Protect
- Troubleshoot faulty links via MUX and common (test) ports without disrupting traffic on active channels
- Easy to use with a simple set-up menu and optional Smart Link Mapper (SLM) application, eliminate OTDR trace interpretation errors
- Provides a comprehensive network test solution for field technicians when combined with VIAVI Ethernet/CPRI/100G/400G test platforms
VIAVI CWDM OTDR solution enables cable operators, dark fiber providers and telecommunication service providers to test through MUX/DEMUX and perform a complete end-to-end link characterization or troubleshooting of active C-RAN, DAS and mobile fronthaul CWDM networks.
- Viavi MTS-4000 V2 OTDR Mainframe w/Options:
- Power Meter
- SMARTCABLE – Enabled
- SMART_ACCESS_L2 – Enabled
- SFP_PROTECT – Enabled
- SMART_ACQ – Enabled
- WAVESCAN – Enabled
- Viavi 41DWDMC APC DWDM Module C-band tuning – C62 to C12 (1527.99nm – 1567.95nm)
- Viavi 41CWCM10U APC CWDM Module 1431nm – 1611nm
- SC One Click Cleaner
- AC Adapter/Charger
- Power Cord
- Viavi Carry Case
Condition & Test Report:
Excellent condition, all modules tested using Fibre link.
|30 Days – All items are covered by 30 Days Warranty for defects or functional issues from the date of delivery. Change of mind returns incur 20% Restocking Fee, returns are not accepted for change of mind once the item has been opened, used or operated. It needs to be returned with original boxes and accessories as received.
|Shipping & Tax
|· Worldwide and Australia wide Express shipping options available.
· GST Tax Invoice Provided to Australian Buyers Upon Purchase
|FLUXNET is not affiliated with any of the brands sold. We are solely a 3rd party source for the items we carry.