EXFO FIP-435B Wireless Fiber Inspection Probe
Automated multifiber connector inspection and analysis
All-in-one” handheld inspection and analysis solution for multifiber connectors such as MPO.
Each probe is upgraded to latest firmware, tested to work and tested to hold charge before we dispatch.
Compliant with NBN Unify Services FTTC, FTTP Vehicle Audit (Additiona tips need to be purchased)
Video of Fibre Scope operation below
CMax2 Mobile Application is required to connect with probe (Available on iOS & Android App Store/Playstore)
- Fully autonomous multifiber inspection
- Automate the inspection workflow
- Certify end face quality to customer requirements
- Ensure accurate and fast test performance with automatic test results at the press of a button.
- Live fiber viewing
- Built-in fiber end-face analysis
- User-selectable acceptance profiles
- Stores results or export as PDF report via Phone
- WiFi, and USB connection to a PC and mobile devices
- Built in acceptance criteria to industry standards (IEC-61300-3-35)
- EXFO FIP-435B Fibre Scope Probe Only (Tips sold seperate)
- AC Adapter/Charger
- Quick Start Guide
Pre-Owned, Tested Fully Working & Operational
|30 Days – All items are covered by 30 Days Warranty for defects or functional issues from the date of delivery. Change of mind returns incur 20% Restocking Fee, returns are not accepted for change of mind once the item has been opened, used or operated. It needs to be returned with original boxes and accessories as received. Buyer pays for all shipping cost and is responsible for any import duty and custom clearance charges.
|Shipping & Tax
|· Worldwide and Australia wide Express shipping options available.
· GST Tax Invoice Provided to Australian Buyers Upon Purchase
· Buyer pays for all shipping cost and is responsible for any import duty and custom clearance charges.
|FLUXNET IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OF THE BRANDS SOLD. WE ARE SLOELY A 3RD PARTY SOURCE FOR THE ITEMS WE CARRY.